There are a number of food supplements that can help with joint pain and inflammation, including conditions such as arthritis.
- Green Lipped Mussel - contains glycoproteins that help reduce inflammation in arthritic joints
- Glucosamine Sulphate - improves the quality and quantity of synovial fluid in the joints. Works well combined with vitamin C and Chondroitin
- Omega 3 fish oils - the EPA and DHA within fish oil has been shown to help reduce inflammation.
- Rosehip Extract - a 2008 meta-analysis of three clinical trials showed Rosehip reduced hip, knee and wrist pain by about one-third in nearly 300 osteoarthritis patients.
- Turmeric Extract - the Curcumin within Turmeric has been shown to reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness.
Another option is Troo Mobility, a combination of Glucosamine HC, MSM, Sour Cherry, Rosehip, Turmeric and other active herbals known for their anti-inflammatory and nutritive properties.